Thursday, March 17, 2011

Promises



Another day always promises new things



Our fruit trees are still teasing us, promising something sweet but sour....soon...



Our sunflower buds are an exciting part of our garden.
They have come up so tall and each morning their heads are getting bigger



Snow peas and broad beans promise something green and sweet to snack on during the day
and our replacement passion fruit is looking promising. Our old one died from rot after all the rain we received.



Unfortunately our tomatoes are always full of empty promises.
I don't like to use chemical on our plants so we always end up losing them to bugs.
At least they get to enjoy them but maybe this year they might share some with us



My girls are always good with their promises.
At least 2 eggs a day, now and then 4.
Their fertiliser is the most valuable at the moment.
And their company of course!
Hope your day is filled with promises kept.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Yum yum! Looking so good. Oh how I love a winter garden...makes for the best of munching in our climate!

Holly C. said...

I loved the peak into your garden.

Love the chooks! (See-I can speak Australian too.)