While rummaging through the thrift stores yesterday, many precious things were found, this one out of all of them is something that i will treasure the most. A book called This Precious Life
ooooh...I'm loving your blog. Looks like we have a lot in common - I'm a felter and teach yoga and I do both with my little boy. My second little boy is due in October. When is your baby due? Love your profile picture - how lovely! Beautiful treasure you found at the thrift store. Thanks for sharing.
5 comments:
ooooh...I'm loving your blog. Looks like we have a lot in common - I'm a felter and teach yoga and I do both with my little boy. My second little boy is due in October. When is your baby due? Love your profile picture - how lovely! Beautiful treasure you found at the thrift store. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Shannon, heading over to your blog for felting inspiration! My second little boy (i already have 2 girls) is due in October! 16 weeks to go!
Ah great find! Beautiful quote.
How cool, cheers Marie
how precious and how true. Imagine our world if all children were taught this!
Post a Comment