Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finding comfort


11 weeks!

Well, im back!
I can safely say (while crossing my fingers and touching wood)
that the morning sickness has cleared
We cant agree on what it was
But after 7 weeks of near death experiences (a slight exaggeration)
A good 2 weeks of antibiotics cleared it up!
A little parting present from Vanuatu maybe?

So my comfort post today just to get me back in the swing of things is this:
After all the vomiting, tears and sleepless nights
(you don't need to hear the rest...trust me)
I have a sweet little soul growing inside of me.
That gives me great comfort
We have our first scan tomorrow.
Here's to good news!

4 comments:

Janine said...

Welcome back and so glad to hear you are feeling better.

What an exciting day tomorrow will be for you both - I remember that day well with Jordan.

Stay well, Janine xxx

Holly C. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are back and feeling better.

Your baby bump is so CUTE!

Heather said...

Oh wow, I am so sorry to hear that it has been a rough journey to this day. You look so beautiful, and you will be in my thoughts for a healthy pregnancy ahead

Leanne said...

Ah so nice to see and hear you're on the up!! I can empathise with your journey thus far...here's to indulging in the joy only from now on!