Friday, August 7, 2009

Back again


I have had a wonderful rest over the past week. I got 4 days of respite over the weekend and at the beginning of the week and i feel so refreshed and revived. Flu free too!

The Envirosax in action. We got lots of compliments and lots of sales for the company.
Not all of them come with the little loop that helps the checkout assistants keep the bag up so there was some frustration (which Ellie found amusing)
I have washed a few and found they become weak very fast. These will do until i make some linen bags like the striped quilted one at the front on the right (Beauty that moves)


I feel that my hair needs some rethinking. I have no greys yet (don't say you can see any) but i am losing my natural colour. Where did my shine go? It used to be darker with a copper glow but i don't think i am ready to start dyeing it.
This is wash, wrap in a towel for a few minutes then brush. The rest of the morning it gets flicked about.
Ellie's lunch masterpiece. white bread roll, butter, honey, banana, strawberry and fairy sprinkles

4 comments:

Squam Hill Design said...

your hair looks beautiful :) if you want shine you can get a glosser thing, kind of like a haircolor with no color- just shine, in a box, at the drug store...works very nicely...love your blog...glad you are feeling better :)

Inoureyes said...

Aint you sweet! I am on my way to the chemist now. Thank you!

Holly C. said...

Your hair looks great! You are lucky-not having greys yet. I do. But I'm a little (a lot) older than you.

Ellie, your lunch looks yummy!☺

Holly C. said...

Oh-and glad you are all better.