I came across Katy (Bearkat)'s music through this post at Bluebirdbaby a few weeks ago.
I didn't enter the giveaway, i bought the CD straight away.
Good timing to arrive today in the mail.
New music is what the doctor ordered. Especially "Call the doctor"
Listen to it on her myspace page.
Oh and i am feeling a little better

This arrived an hour later. I had 4 of these i collected when i went up the coast each time. Now i have an arm full to take with me on my shopping trips.
(Ellie's one is the green with orange flowers)
I didn't enter the giveaway, i bought the CD straight away.
Good timing to arrive today in the mail.
New music is what the doctor ordered. Especially "Call the doctor"
Listen to it on her myspace page.
Oh and i am feeling a little better
This arrived an hour later. I had 4 of these i collected when i went up the coast each time. Now i have an arm full to take with me on my shopping trips.
(Ellie's one is the green with orange flowers)
1 comment:
Your banner looks beautiful!
What sweet gifts in the mail!
Post a Comment