Up at 5am for a walk around the lake
it puts a different perspective on the day
feeling my fear of D day dissapear as I work this tired body out
in preparation for our arrival

This year our ward meets first in the morning so there is no time for sleeping in


Just a bit of time to wander through the garden while everyone is getting themselves ready
Looking forward to this afternoon
Gardening, cooking and prep for the rain that is to come next week.


2 comments:
Beautiful pics and beautiful preparations! I'm so happy you are posting back here again... I honestly struggled with the change to your new one...who knows why!? Silly me.
xxx
I am so happy to see you back here too! I was only thinking the other day I must email and see how you are because I couldn't get onto your blog. You look glowing and beautiful and I love the photo of you floating in the water on your last post. Take care and enjoy the last weeks of your pregnancy.
Love Janine xxx
Post a Comment