Yesterday went by in a flash,
no camera in hands,
no post on my mind.
So I'm keeping to my deal and making Monday late before i start my Tuesday
There is where i would have liked to have spent my day
The refreshing sea spray
The open area, water for miles
Such a large area of wonderment

The sandy, salty and sticky hair in tangles does not compare
to the freedom that is felt stepping onto a beach,
energizing the soul and bringing peace
Even for the little ones...
no camera in hands,
no post on my mind.
So I'm keeping to my deal and making Monday late before i start my Tuesday
There is where i would have liked to have spent my day
The refreshing sea spray
The open area, water for miles
Such a large area of wonderment

The sandy, salty and sticky hair in tangles does not compare
to the freedom that is felt stepping onto a beach,
energizing the soul and bringing peace
Even for the little ones...
3 comments:
i like how your pictures have so much life to them, make me think what im missing out on sitting at home.
Guess who ? :P
Love you Brookie!
The kids are getting sooo big!
I read what you said about your rug bleeding. That happened with one I made that had red and white in it. I'm glad it was the one for my brother-in-law. I'll just make him a new one sometime and he can keep it for good!
Post a Comment