Oh, Melissa-he's just beautiful.A 10 pounder?-you rock!Gorgeous family.So happy for you and hope you are feeling okay.Love, HollyPS-If Australia wasn't so far away-I'd be over to hold him!
Giving him a cuddle now just for you!
CONGRATULATIONS, Melissa he is just gorgeous. Welcome to the world James Benjamin - I wish I lived close enough to pop over for a cuddle too.Enjoy this special time all getting to know each other.Love Janine xx
Oh and he is perfect!! Look at those adorable cheeks. Divine. Well done family....and Mama.... you did it! Breathe in every moment as I'm sure you all are. Happy baby bliss.xxx Leanne
Melissa - he is perfect! Congratulations!!!! Well done! Cannot wait to hear the birth story!! Much love to you all. xx
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, Melissa-he's just beautiful.
A 10 pounder?-you rock!
Gorgeous family.
So happy for you and hope you are feeling okay.
Love, Holly
PS-If Australia wasn't so far away-I'd be over to hold him!
Giving him a cuddle now just for you!
CONGRATULATIONS, Melissa he is just gorgeous.
Welcome to the world James Benjamin - I wish I lived close enough to pop over for a cuddle too.
Enjoy this special time all getting to know each other.
Love Janine xx
Oh and he is perfect!! Look at those adorable cheeks. Divine. Well done family....and Mama.... you did it! Breathe in every moment as I'm sure you all are. Happy baby bliss.
xxx Leanne
Melissa - he is perfect! Congratulations!!!! Well done! Cannot wait to hear the birth story!! Much love to you all. xx
Post a Comment