Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A question...



I think that this one is for you Holly!
I am putting letters on these embroidery hoop 'swatches'
What color material would you use?
Im thinking a brown but i would love some ideas before i get started.



Its going to hang on babies wall above the cot.
I think i may replace the light brown piece when i find something suitable.



Just a bit of extra color to brighten up a nursery.

3 comments:

Holly C. said...

You know I love me some swatch potraits!

I think brown would be perfect! (Black would be too harsh, I think.)

I love the colors you chose.

Are you in the nesting phase?

Can't wait to see your precious baby boy!

Inoureyes said...

I cant wait to see him too!
Oh how i slept last night. From 7pm to now (4.30am) Such a delight. I am nesting like crazy which has been very difficult as i am larger than life. But its all fun though....and good to have such a clean house. Thanks for your thoughts Holly

LJ said...

The fabric is gorgeous!! I have four hoops on our nursery wall. I am not sure what colour would be good - maybe yellow? Not sure about brown...but brown can be SO many shades...so it could be beautiful.

Hope you get some good sleep and your bubs comes soon!!